Living Cost Assistance Scheme
Monthly financial assistance is to help with the cost of living of MAF Veteran and their dependants who are poor, ail, disable, or has chronic diseases.
Are you eligible?
- MAF Veteran* :
- Ex regular force of the Malaysian Armed Forces
- Ex-British Forces who served in Malaya, Malaysia or Singapore and Sarawak Rangers
- ex Force 136 and Territorial Army Regiment who was ordered to serve full time
- Veteran that is 60 years or older or lose the ability to work
- Not discharged on grounds of misconduct
- Widow to MAF Veteran where marriage takes place during service
- Remarried widow is not eligible
- Orphaned MAF Veteran children under 18 years old
- Double orphan must be under 18 years old or under 21 years old if they're studying. If there's a permanent disability, there's no age limit.
This scheme is to provide financial assistance to help MAF Veteran and their dependant who is poor, ail, disable or has chronic disease cost of living.
- Application must be submitted within a year from the incident
- Spouse income and contribution from children will be taken into account in Family Income calculation
- Application without proof of income will not be considered except inability to work due to illness (must be verified by a Medical Officer)
How to apply?
- Download and complete the form :
Borang Permohonan Bantuan Kebajikan (JHEV.BK.2019)
- Application form must be filled by the applicant or next of kin. All statements and details provided must be accurate, honest and true. Applicant is responsible for all the information given.
- All applications must be submitted via JHEV office at any Branches closest to where the applicant resides.
- Application will be checked to verify all the information given. Application will be considered for approval by panel JHEV Committee for Welfare and Education (JKKP).
- JHEV Welfare Application Review System
Check your application status
Need help? Help is here.
[more update soon]
[more update soon]