Ex-Gratia Duty Injury - Monthly (EXB)
Ex-Gratia Duty Injury - Monthly (EXB) is paid continuous every month to officers (Disability 21% and above) is on active duty including if officers quit/retire.
Are you eligible?
Officers that are eligible to receive Monthly Ex-Gratia (EXB) :
- Disability level assessment of 21% and above.
- Duty related disability
- Assessment and verification of disability are performed by Determination Cause Committee (LPS) in Health Services Section (BPK)
- Benefit will cease if Officers/Veteran pass away
About Monthly Ex-Gratia
- This benefit is paid monthly to eligible officers on duty and will continue if officers quit/retire.
- Duty related disability.
- Ex-Gratia Duty Injury is paid when verification of disability are performed by Determination Cause Committee (LPS)
- This benefit is based on salary and regular allowances when injury occured.
How much is EXB?
Payment are calculated based on:
|[(a x b) - (a x b x 0.2)]||x||30||x||0.8||=||Monthly Ex-Gratia|
a = [(salary + allowance*)** / 30] x 0.9
b = Disability Level (cth. 21% = 0.21).
* Regular allowance that is not a reimbursement
** Subjected to maximum of RM2,000 per month. Maximum rate has increase to RM3,000 per month for injury / death after 1 July 2015.
When EXB is paid?
EXB (Monthly Ex-Gratia) is paid to officers who are on active duty and continue if officers quit/retire.
EXB is credited directly to officers bank account.
How to apply?
- Officers perform health check-up RSAT/PPAT or closest hospital.
- If officers suffer permanent disability, a Medical Board will be organized.
- LPS will convene to assess disability level and whether the injury is duty-related or not.
- JRP will process payment approval and payment will go thru JHEV.
Please note that pension application and remuneration are under administration of Jabatan Arah Rekod dan Pencen(JRP), MAFHQ. You could contact JRP directly at:
Jabatan Arah Rekod dan Pencen
Markas Angkatan Tentera Malaysia
Jalan Padang Tembak
50634 Kuala Lumpur
[more update soon]
[more update soon]