Entrance to Public University/Polytechnic Assistance Scheme
Financial assistance to help with Veteran's children registration into Public University/Polytechnic.
Are you eligible?
- MAF Veteran* :
- Ex regular force of the Malaysian Armed Forces
- Ex-British Forces who served in Malaya, Malaysia or Singapore, and Sarawak Rangers
- ex Force 136 and Territorial Army Regiment who was ordered to serve full time
- Not discharged on grounds of misconduct.
- Widow to MAF Veteran where marriage takes place during service
- Dependant Eligibility
- Dependant must be a child of MAF Veteran and 23 years or below during registration or enrollment.
- Limited to Public University and Polytechnic students only
- Enrolled in full time study Bachelor Degree or Diploma courses
- The following conditions are NOT ELIGIBLE:
- All study courses offered outside Malaysia
- All professional study courses*
- All Government fully funded training courses
(* e.g: Pre-Diploma Course/ Foundation, military training, teaching courses, separa perubatan, skills institute).
This scheme aims to provide financial assistance with registration into Public Unversity/Polytechnic for MAF Veteran's children as a form of encouragement and motivation for them to pursue higher education.
One-off assistance of:
- RM1,000 for Diploma courses
- RM1,500 for Bachelor Degree courses
- Application must be submitted within 1 YEAR of admittance/registration to Public University/Polytechnic
- Each child is eligible to receive once either for Diploma Level or Bachelor Degree
- Spouse income and contribution from children will be taken into account in Family Income calculation
How to apply?
- Download and complete the form:
Borang Permohonan Bantuan Kebajikan (JHEV.BK.2019)
- Application form must be filled by the applicant or next of kin. All statements and details provided must be accurate, honest, and true. Applicant is responsible for all the information given.
- All applications must be submitted via JHEV office at any Branches closest to where the applicant resides.
- Application will be checked to verify all the information given and will be considered for approval by the panel in JHEV Committee for Welfare and Education (JKKP).
- JHEV Welfare Application Review System
Check your application status
Need help? Help is here.
Please visit JHEV Main Office or any of Branches closest to you, alternatively please contact us on 03-2050 8000
[more update soon]
[more update soon]