Burial Assistance (Non-pensionable Veteran)
Financial assistance for funeral of non-pensionable MAF Veteran
Are you eligible?
- Spouse, children, agency or individual incharge of funeral arrangement for non-pensionable MAF Veteran
- This assistance is for passing from 10 October 2010 onwards
- This assistance is a once-off per MAF Veteran that retire from one or multiple services
- Application must be submitted within one (1) year of the passing date. Application submitted after this period will not be processed.
Financial assistance managed by MAF Veteran Foundation to help with funeral charges incurred for non-pensionable MAF Veteran.
The assistance will be a once-off RM3,000. It is paid to the following next of kin in charge of the funeral arrangement for non-pensionable MAF Veteran :
|MAF Veteran Widower
|MAF Veteran with one widow
|MAF Veteran with more than one widow
|Widow that paid for the funeral - please provide statutory declaration
|MAF Veteran with no widow/er but has child/ren
|The child must be at least 18 years. (If there is more than 1 child, all children must provide statutory declaration appointing one of them as to receive the assistance). For child under 18 years old, payment will be made to the guardian.
|Single MAF Veteran
|Mother or father
|MAF Veteran with no widow/er, child/ren or parents
|Individual or agency in charge of the funeral - please provide statutory declaration
The following explains the payment method :
- Payment will be processed by MAF Veteran Foundation
- Payment will be credited to nominated bank account in the application.
- Application submitted with complete required documents at MAF Veteran Foundation will take 30 days to process from the date received.
How to apply?
- Download and complete the form:
Borang Permohonan Bantuan Menguruskan Jenazah (Veteran Tidak Berpencen) - BMJ 01-Pin.2018
- Attach the following documents :
- Copy of Veteran's Death Certificate / Burial Permit.
- Copy of Ex-Army Card / Army Service Record Book (BAT D 86 / 92) - must include each pages.
- Copy of applicant's Identity Card.
- Copy of Marriage Certificate (proof of ties with the deceased - spouse) or Copy of Birth Certificate (proof of ties with the deceased -child).
- Copy of applicant's Bank Account. – if it's a bank transfer request.
- Statutory Declaration per Attachment A in the form.
Note: All copies of documents must be certified
- Submit application at MAF Veteran Foundation Office or any JHEV Offices.
- Starting 2014, the assistance will only be paid via Fund Transfer (FT) or Inter-bank Giro (IBG). Applicant can check their application status with MAF Veteran Foundation Welfare Department or any JHEV Offices.
MAF Veteran Foundation manage burial process financial assistance. However, you could contact the JHEV Regional Branch for queries or Foundation directly at:
Yayasan Veteran ATM
Tingkat 20, Menara TH Perdana,
1001, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur.
03-2050 8191 / 8194
[more update soon]
[more update soon]